Save $1600 USD on your Antarctica Air-Cruise when you book before December 31, 2015!
Act Fast because this travel deal won’t last long!
Take advantage of the Antarctica Express Air-Cruise travel special and get a USD $1600 air credit per person when you book before December 31, 2015. The Antarctica Express Air-Cruise is the perfect introductory trip to Antarctica. It combines cruising across the Drake Passage with Antarctica excursions to a penguin colony and a flight back to Punta Arenas at an affordable price. This Antarctica expedition is perfect for travelers interested in visiting the land of wildlife, icebergs and incredible landscapes. Act fast and book before December 31st, 2015 to qualify for this promotion. Travelers that book before the deadline will receive a USD $1600 Air Credit per person. The saving can be applied towards the traveler’s airline ticket to South America.
The Antarctica Air-Cruise is a great option for travelers with limited vacation days. The Express Air-Cruise cuts the travel time in half, but still provides plenty of opportunities for travelers to discover the White Wilderness. Travel Consultant, Rebecca Deering recently went on the Antarctica Air-Cruise expedition and had the adventure of a lifetime. Read more about her experience and find out why she recommends the Air-Cruise.
- December 18-23, 2016
- January 10-16, 2017
- January 14-19, 2017
Antarctica Travel Special Conditions
- Applies on AE02-HEB, AE03-HEB, AE04-OCN Antarctica Express Air-Cruises in 2016-17
- Available on new individual reservations confirmed before December 31, 2015
- Applies to all cabin categories
- The offer cannot be combined with any other discount or offer
- ANTARCTICA XXI reserves the right to discontinue the promotion at any time.
Read More about our Antarctica Travel Special Cruises
Latest posts by Michelle Beetham (see all)
- Estancia Santa Susana – Day Trips from Buenos Aires - March 24, 2017
- New Colombia Travel Guide - March 16, 2017
- Best Places to Travel in 2017 | Download our New Travel Guide! - January 4, 2017