Download our New Colombia Travel Guide!
Thinking about planning a trip to Colombia, but not sure where to start? No problem! Download our latest Colombia Travel Guide E-Book complete with everything you need to know to about Colombia.
Colombia is the up-and-coming travel destination in South America! The tourism industry is booming and people from around the world are drawn to its warm climate, gorgeous landscapes and friendly locals. Grab your loved one and start dreaming about a romantic trip to Colombia. From the small Caribbean island of San Andres to the colorful colonial city of Cartagena and the fairytale-like landscapes of the coffee region, Colombia’s travel destinations are endless.
Download our Colombia Travel Guide and start planning that trip you’ve always dreamed of. This guide includes travel tips, recommended food & drinks, best times to visit and safety advice. Read all about the must-see destinations and hidden gems of Colombia and our featured tour ideas, so that you can make your dream a reality.
Highlights in the Colombia Travel Guide
- Colombia Travel Tips
- Tour ideas & how to combine the best highlights of Colombia
- Bogotá, the capital of Colombia
- Coffee Region: Armenia, Pereira & Manizales
- Cartagena, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tayrona National Park & Santa Marta
- San Augustín
- San Andres & Isla de Providencia
- Villa de Leyva & Mompox
Click here to get your copy of our Colombia Travel guide and download our PDF version so that you can read it at your leisure. Colombia is a fantastic starting point for any trip to South America. There are many short and affordable flights from the United States to Bogotá, making it the perfect 1-2 week vacation getaway. Relax and unwind while you experience the friendly latin culture of Colombia.
Interested in other travel guides? We’ve got you covered! Check out our Argentina, Brazil, Peru or Chile Travel Guides >>
Latest posts by Michelle Beetham (see all)
- Estancia Santa Susana – Day Trips from Buenos Aires - March 24, 2017
- New Colombia Travel Guide - March 16, 2017
- Best Places to Travel in 2017 | Download our New Travel Guide! - January 4, 2017