The Essential Brazil Travel Guide
Thinking about planning a trip to Brazil, but not sure where to go? Download our New & Improved Brazil Travel Guide complete with travel tips, recommended destinations, highlights, hidden gems, festivals and our favorite Brazil Tours.
Brazil is such a vast country (it’s the biggest in South America, after all), and it can be difficult to choose just a handful of destinations to fit into your short vacation time frame. Thumb through the Travel Guide and see what destinations speak to you and your travel style. Learn about the best beaches in Brazil, natural highlights, colonial cities & more! Enjoy articles written by travel experts with insider’s tips on what to eat, great photography, and links to videos – all meant to entice you to finally plan that trip to Brazil that you’ve always been dreaming of.
Highlights of the Brazil Travel Guide includes:
- The Natural Highlights of Brazil, such as the Amazon Rainforest, the Iguassu Falls, and the Chapada Diamantina region.
- The Colonial Highlights of Brazil, like Salvador da Bahia (Brazil’s first capital).
- The Festivals of Brazil, including Rio Carnival, Rio New Year’s, and Oktoberfest.
- The Best Beaches of Brazil, and descriptions of the hottest beach resorts and romantic getaways.
Just request a Brazil Travel Guide using this form, and you’ll receive a PDF that you can download to your desktop and read it at your leisure.
Get started daydreaming about a trip of a lifetime to Rio de Janeiro for Carnival! Or plan ahead for Rio “Reveillon” (the New Year’s bash that Rio de Janeiro puts on every year). Share this Brazil Travel Guide with your friends and family. Who knows, maybe it will persuade them to travel with you and experience all that Brazil has to offer!
Latest posts by Michelle Beetham (see all)
- Estancia Santa Susana – Day Trips from Buenos Aires - March 24, 2017
- New Colombia Travel Guide - March 16, 2017
- Best Places to Travel in 2017 | Download our New Travel Guide! - January 4, 2017