Sometimes, you just have to see it to believe it.
See the highlights of our most popular Brazil and Argentina tours by watching our brand new travel video!
This video showcases our very popular Tango, Samba, & Waterfalls tour to Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and the impressive Iguassu Falls on the border of Argentina and Brazil:
The Tango Samba Waterfalls tour is our most popular Brazil and Argentina tour because it includes 3 of the must-see highlights of Brazil and Argentina. If you travel to these countries, you would be remiss to skip out on Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, or Iguassu Falls.
Here is a quick re-cap of the destinations included in this Brazil and Argentina tour:
- Buenos Aires offers an exciting metropolitan experience, as this city is the capital of Argentina and Argentines love stylish clothing, romantic tango dancing in the open air, late night wine-and-steak dinners, and European-style architecture. Enjoy a Buenos Aires city tour as well as a tango dance show and dinner at one of the city’s best tango club houses.
- Rio de Janeiro was recently declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has been nicknamed the “Most Beautiful City in the World,” for its beaches and beautiful coastline. Sit back and relax on the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana, go swimming in your rooftop hotel pool, and see incredible vistas of the city from Sugarloaf Mountain and Corcovado
- Iguassu Falls is a natural world wonder, and one of the largest set of waterfalls in the world. Get wet on a boat ride to the falls, go hiking through the surrounding sub-tropical jungle, or opt to see the nearby Jesuit Missions made famous in the movie The Mission
And best of all, these 3 Brazil and Argentina tour highlights are all within a short flight’s distance from each other, so you can see them all in just 10 days. Plus you can contact us to customize this Brazil and Argentina tour however you like – you can add or subtract days, tours, and destinations!
View the Tango Samba Waterfalls itinerary.
Watch our other South America travel videos on our YouTube channel. Let us know if you like the videos by leaving a comment here or on YouTube!
Latest posts by Kaitlin McMichael (see all)
- Argentina Scuba Diving Off Coast of Valdes Peninsula - June 26, 2014
- When is the Best Time to Visit the Galapagos? - June 16, 2014
- Serra Verde Express Train Ride Curitiba to Morretes - May 21, 2014