Last updated on April 12th, 2018 at 02:41 pm
How to Customize a South America Tour
Wondering how to customize a South America tour package to your liking? It’s a fairly common experience for travelers to search online for tours that interest them, only to find that they have to stick to a specific itinerary that doesn’t suit their travel style, or isn’t exactly what they hand in mind.
Luckily enough, at SouthAmerica.travel, we specialize in custom tours to South America. But how to customize a South America Tour is still a question we get all the time. It is actually very easy to customize a South America tour or build your own tailor-made trip to South America. All you need to do is get in contact with one of our knowledgeable South America Travel Consultants by completing a form on our website and/or calling one of our many offices.
But first, your South America Travel Consultant will need to have the following information before you begin planning your trip:
1) Which countries would you like to travel to? If you already have your travel
destinations in mind, great! Our travel consultants are experts in logistics to get from country to country. If you are new to South America and are looking for suggestions on places to go, feel free to express your interests, whether you like local cuisine, architecture, beaches, history, art, wildlife, etc, and our Travel Consultant can plan a recommended customized itinerary according to your interests.
2) When would you like to travel? Do you have certain dates? Or are you looking for the best time of year? We can give you the best dates for the type of weather that you are most comfortable in. This will ensure your customized trip is fit just for you!
3) How many guests will be traveling? We can customize for families, small groups, larger groups, and even independent travelers! If traveling with children, please specify ages, and we can arrange accordingly.
4) What kind of accommodations do you prefer? Are you the type that likes luxurious, grand, hotels? Or do you like smaller, simpler, bed-and-breakfast type lodging? We can customize according to your taste!
5) From which international airport will you be traveling? We can quote and book your international flights, and we are experts in the South America air passes.
6) What is your travel style? We like to personalize our custom South America tours to archaeology and history. If you love nature and wildlife watching, we’ll schedule you for a stay in jungle lodges deep in the Amazon Rainforest. Just let us know what you’re most interested in!
With the above information and any additional details you can provide regarding your travel plans and travel style, the Travel Consultants at SouthAmerica.travel can get started on your customized trip immediately! You will receive a detailed itinerary that includes photos and descriptions of each day, what is included in the package, and a price quote. If you still aren’t satisfied with the itinerary, simply contact your travel consultant and ask them to rearrange the itinerary. You can add or subtract days, destinations, and tours. You can also adjust hotel accommodations to suit your budget and style.
There is no obligation to purchase a custom South America tour, and quotes for customized South America tours are free. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with SouthAmerica.travel if you’re wondering how to customize a South America tour! You can easily give us a call to speak with one of our friendly Travel Consultants. Our phone number for residents of the US and Canada is 1-800-747-4540; other phone numbers are listed to the right of this article. Or you can go online and we’ll help you with how to customize a South America tour with our Custom Trip Planner form.
Get started with a free quote for a Custom South America tour!