We are now offering free 20-minute South America travel consultations by Skype! If you are interested in planning a trip to South America, our team of travel consultants would love to assist you. You can call us on our toll-free numbers, contact us using our contact form, or call us using Skype, to speak with a travel consultant today.
You can set up a free 20-minute Skype consultation via Skype phone or Skype video chat. Video is a great way to really get to know your travel consultant and be comfortable working with him or her to plan that dream trip to South America.
Click here to Skype Us now!
An 20-minute travel consultation for South America is the great way to find answers to your travel questions. Get expert advice and opinions on things like:
- Recommendations for a 4* & 5* hotels in South America
- Ideas for off-the-beaten path activities in all the major destinations in South America
- Itinerary Setup, such as how many days to spend in each country
- Advice on common questions, such as obtaining travel visas, when to travel, and what to pack
- Suggestions for local, authentic dining and other food or wine related activities
- Arranging private local guides or drivers
- Guidance and important tips for first-time visitors
Our 20-minute travel consultation service by Skype is completely free. Our team of travel consultants are experts in South America – many of them live or have lived in South America for extensive periods, and have traveled far and wide across the continent. We train our travel consultants to be THE experts in South America! You can read about our travel consultants here.
How it Works
- First, request a travel consultation by calling us or filling out our contact form. Please include details about your trip and what you need help with. The more specific, the better.
- We’ll email or call you back to schedule a time for the consultation.
- You can prepare for the consultation by having a list of questions ready!
Give us a call on Skype now!