Last updated on April 17th, 2018 at 02:53 pm
Check out this 5-minute travel video aboard the Tucano on a Brazil Amazon River Cruise.
Watch this 5-minute travel video that traveler J. Ratcliffe shared with us and see for yourself what an authentic Amazon experience looks like. Listen closely to the sounds of the Amazon and admire the beauty of the rainforest.
This video was taken on an 8 day / 7 night Brazil Amazon River Cruise on the Tucano motor yacht. The Tucano departs from Manaus and travels up the Rio Negro river. CEO, Juergen Keller describes the Tucano cruises as,
“The MOST authentic nature experience”
Disconnect from your daily life and reconnect with nature on an intimate 18 passenger (max) cruise through the Amazon Rainforest. Experience elegance and comfort while exploring the sights and sounds of the jungle. All Tucano guides lead daily excursions through the rainforest, including a visit to the Central Amazon Conservation Complex, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site. When you’re not cruising through the river you can fish for piranhas, hike through the rainforest or gaze at the vast flora and fauna.
Here are 6 reasons we love the Tucano Brazil Amazon River Cruises:
- They are the most authentic nature experience you will find.
- Exceptional Guides.
- Activities. The best way to see the Amazon is to be in it. Your days are spent exploring the rainforest, on foot, in kayaks, or in small boats.
- The Tucano travels the furthest up the Rio Negro. Letting travelers see even more of the rainforest.
- Smaller groups. The Tucano has nine cabins and maxes out at 18 passengers. A smaller group makes all the difference.
- Nothing Phony or fake. There are no made-for-tourism shaman ceremonies, no dolphin feeding stations, and no visits to re-created native villages. The Tucano cruises are the real thing with wild, active, outdoors, and stylish.
If you’re still not convinced that the Tucano is for you, check out our post on 5 Amazon Tours to Explore the Amazon Rainforest for additional ideas on exploring the Brazil Amazon Rainforest. If you’d like additional help, contact one of our travel experts and they would be happy to help plan the ideal brazil amazon river cruise for you. We look forward to welcoming you to the Amazon soon!