Last updated on October 18th, 2018 at 11:08 am
Wondering how it works to plan a customized South America tour? The phrase can be a little confusing; what does a “customized South America tour” mean, exactly? At SouthAmerica.travel, customized tour itineraries are our specialty. Unlike the large online travel agencies like Expedia and Orbitz, where you can purchase packaged tours without much flexibility, we offer tours packages that you can customize to your heart’s content. Whether you want to organize a tour for you and your family that includes all the highlights of South America, or if you are part of a large group wanting to explore a niche interest in South America, we can handle the unique interests and requests that you want.
Find out how the process works with this short slideshow presentation (just click the arrow buttons below to continue to the next slide):
The process boils down to just a few steps:
- Browse our hundreds of trip ideas on our website (we’ve got hundreds of them!)
- Contact us about one of our tours, by phone, email, or by filling out a form on our website
- Work with one of our expert travel consultants to plan your tailor-made, customized South America tour
- You’ll receive a customized itinerary and price quote, which you can alter until it suits your needs perfectly. We’ll include hotels, all transfers, tours, guides, meals, etc – we take care of ALL the details, so that you can just enjoy your trip!
- Book it! Make your dream trip a reality!
- You’ll receive your travel vouchers, and you can start getting excited for your trip.
- Travel to South America and have a blast!
It’s that simple! 🙂
Want to learn more about traveling to South America?
Download this free Top 10 South America Tours E-Book: